Workplace Specialist (F/M/NB)
You will be part of the Bordeaux production studio, joining the Workplace team, and your missions will be splitted around the following 3 areas:
Workplace referent on our Unity coworking site:
- Logistics and operations: purchasing, material allocation, reception, stock, etc.
- Relations with existing service providers (cleaning company, lunch delivery, etc.) and prospecting.
- Liaise with the coworking manager on facility issues (multi-technical maintenance).
Ensure the working environment and good working conditions for employees:
- Ensure the smooth running and supply of the site (workspaces, meeting rooms, cafeteria) in terms of supplies and equipment.
- Employee experience: Ubi+, game machines, concierge service, Ubiversaires.
- Follow-up of site Spaceplan + participation in potential job moves.
Provide logistical support and reporting:
- For studio events (seminars, workshops, afterwork ...).
- Follow-up and management of MyWorkplace Unity tickets.
- Management of quotations, POs, invoices, receipt of POs in collaboration with the Financial Planning team.
- Set up regular reporting to the Workplace Manager and work in collaboration with the studio's support teams (Management, HR, Finance, IT).
- Versatile and adaptable, you have more than one string to your bow and are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone. You enjoy challenges and working in a fast-pace environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are recognized for your sense of service, thoroughness and organization.
- You are dynamic and involved, and you know how to define your priorities and realize your mission independently.
- You enjoy working in the video game industry.
- You have a good knowledge of the Office pack and are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of HSCT topics (fire safety, DUERP) would be a plus.
Type of contract : Permanent contract
Position based: On-site in Bordeaux, at the Unity site
Start date: ASAP
If you are interested in this position, you can apply by clicking directly on the job description.
Audrey Josse from the recruitment team will get back to you as soon as possible to set up a first chat.
This will be followed by an interview with the Workplace team.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.