About the Role
As a Workplace Specialist, you'll be part of a global and dynamic work environment. In this role, you'll be the go-to person for handling tasks related to general services and making sure our development team's work life runs smoothly.
What you will do
Office daily Operation
- Manage IFM supplier performance & keep office operation performing well
- Office facilities maintenance
- Manage office AC system/ air filter system maintenance plan
- Manage the operation & maintenance of other office equipment
Office space routine work
- Maintain office seating plan.
- Seating arrangement
- Project moving support
Workplace documentation-related work
- Contract & payment process
- Team document management
- New office relocation work support
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- 管理 IFM 供应商的服务表现并保持办公室顺利运营
- Independent and collaborative with a strong can-do attitude.
- Enthusiastically self-driven, possess the ability to establish quick rapport across all levels in a business hierarchy.
- A trend-spotter, creative and passionate in generating memorable experiences.
- Detail-oriented, take pride in accomplishing excellence.
- A high degree of appreciation for Ubisoft Culture.
- Good English communication skills in both spoken and written
Nice to Have
- Worked in sizeable organization with more than 100 employees
- 曾在超过 100 名员工的大型办公室场所中工作过
Benefits and Perks from Ubisoft Shanghai:
- Future of Work framework: We believe that working location flexibility is essential to employee engagement and contributes to our high value of work-life balance
- A minimum of 15 days paid annual leave
- Monthly meal and snack allowance
- Premium medical insurance plan and free annual health check
- Game Package: free access to Ubisoft games on PC plus a rich and expanding library of games & books
- Employee Assistance Program: wellbeing solutions, emotional support, and life coaching
- Jumpstart your growth: A rich resevoir of premium and exclusive learning resources to support your continuous learning, expand your skillset, and advance your career.
- 10+ staff clubs featuring weekly sports and gaming activities and events
Ubisoft CSR commitment
Making a long-lasting positive impact for our players, our teams, our partners and our planet.
In Ubisoft, we are working to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
To learn more about Ubisoft’s Environmental Commitment
Play Green: Ubisoft’s Commitment to Global Carbon Neutrality