Ubisoft’s award winning marketing department is seeking an Associate Brand Manager to join their team. If you aren’t familiar with Ubisoft, we are the company behind some of the gaming industry’s most popular brands including: Assassins Creed, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, FarCry, Tom Clancy’s The Division, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six, and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon.
The Associate Brand Manager will help develop marketing strategies and go to market campaigns for some of Ubisoft’s biggest brands. The position will report to the Associate Director and Brand Manager. This role will be out of our Cary, NC office and will work closely with our San Francisco, CA brand structure. You will be working with a wide variety of global teams.
We are looking for a passionate marketer, someone who gets excited about uncovering opportunities to acquire, activate, and retain subscribers through optimizing subscription models and keeping in mind the end-user experience. The right candidate will have an interest in gaming and/or entertainment but being an expert in either is not a requirement. At Ubisoft you’ll grow and develop as a member of a department that includes multiple Effie and Game Marketing award winners.
We are looking for collaborators that can make great things happen while adding to Ubisoft’s fun and vibrant culture. We’re marketing video games people!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Support Execution of Marketing Plans:
- Manage tactics that support objectives and strategies for product launches.
- Partner with cross functional teams and game development studios to solidify plans and flawlessly execute.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to optimize plans then sell in to senior management.
Manage Creative Development:
- Support Brand Manager to deliver best in class creative executions.
- Manage asset delivery and distribution.
- Creative executions you’ll be involved in may include, but aren’t limited to: TV, Trailers, Social Media, Digital Media, Promotions & Events, Packaging and other printed materials.
Support Sell in Process and External Partnerships:
- Work with sales team to develop compelling cases for retailer buy in and support.
- Work with licensing and promotions teams to establish productive partnerships and to build effective co-marketing programs.
Execute Testing and Market Research:
- Work with internal market research partners to test then optimize campaigns and creative executions.
- Conduct competitive analysis, and post mortem reporting on plan execution
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Drive for Results: Demonstrated ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects. Anticipates problems, marshals resources, and does what it takes to get the job done
- Leadership: Demonstrate ability to establish a clear vision, then rally partners and cross functional teams, both onsite and remote, to strive to achieve it
- Marketing Expertise: Has a good understanding of the full marketing mix. Demonstrates an ability to learn new markets quickly, and can adjust to changes in market dynamics and competitive landscapes
- Innovation/Creativity: Not afraid to try new things. Demonstrate ability to come up with creative ideas and/or elicit creative ideas from others
- Analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer data and KPIs to back up intuition and assess marketing programs
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- 3+ years consumer product marketing experience
- Experience in any subscription model products (ex. Learning language, Masterclass, fitness, etc.)
- Marketing experience in the entertainment and/or video game industry a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.