Customer Experience Program Manager
The mission of the Customer Experience (CX) team is to maximize Ubisoft player satisfaction through safe, seamless and consistent positive experiences while listening to and addressing the needs of our customers.
Within a global, high-visibility environment, the CXPM Program Manager is the primary point of contact and the organizational backbone driving program and project management functions for assigned strategic and technical CX initiatives.
The CXPM Program Manager works closely with Business, IT and Production departments. This is a mission for a collaborative, organized, confident PM with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams you work with to successfully deliver on commitments through consistent and structured operations.
This role reports into a San Francisco area-based manager. Role has possibility of remote work dependent on location of candidate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Successfully deliver projects within time, scope, cost and quality requirements
- Develop scalable project management frameworks, templates and best practices across projects and programs
- Drive programmatic operations for assigned projects/program(s) in a structured, clear and consistent manner
- Work closely with CX team to ensure overall health of project planning and execution is on target. Serve as bridge between strategy and execution. Support strategic and tactical missions and sub-projects/workstreams as needed
- Own execution of core project management activities. Create and maintain health of documentation (roadmaps/schedules, RACI, risk management plan, communication plan, process management, business update reviews, business requirements, project charters, etc.)
- Actively track and process updates, outcomes, open issues, activity status and action items accordingly into project timelines and define impact and next steps. Maintain accuracy of centralized dashboards, documentation and communications as information is updated
- Manage project knowledge and serve as an information conduit. Provide ongoing visibility of information to stakeholders through delivery across all defined channels (status reports, meetings, dashboards, program knowledge repository, etc.)
- Facilitate collaboration among and engage cross-geographical and functional teams; drive consensus, decisions and definition and execution of action items
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Advanced project management capabilities (clear scalable approach, ability to drive consistent rhythm of operational activities across project team. Lead all PM-based aspects of complex initiatives and drive through completion)
- Moderate program management capabilities (ability to balance, execute/oversee and standardize multiple related projects simultaneously while monitoring dependencies)
- Experience supporting team leaders and working with multiple business units to drive complex projects focused on building a product or service with measured results
- Strong information management and communication capabilities
- You are highly organized, detail-focused, timely, and results-driven. You have a strong sense of ownership and accountability for success of operations
- Ability to analyze situations, data/information and use sound judgement to determine the best course of action
- A growth mindset; you learn from misses and are adaptable to changing situations and flexible to different ideas and solutions
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
- Hybrid office/ remote work opportunity
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct