This is an opportunity to be a foundational team member within the new Diversity & Inclusion team. In this role you will lead and implement Ubisoft’s D&I strategy and projects for our studios and offices across the United States, Toronto, Winnipeg and LATAM.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in the design, execution & measurement of Ubisoft’s Global D&I strategy
- Influence sustainable change through education, awareness, and action that enhances our company culture
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Managing Directors of the studios/offices in the region
- Cultivate a collaborative and constructive partnership between Corporate HQ and your region to share learnings and opportunities
- Partner with local HR and talent teams
- Be the contact person for Employee Resource Groups leaders and teams within the region
- Be a spokesperson for D&I, internally and externally
- Establish metrics to measure success and provide regular reports on the impact of D&I initiatives to keep everyone up to date on our efforts
- Promote and drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, and communicate insights & recommendations to Leadership
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity action plans across the business
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- You have strong communication skills and know how to influence stakeholders
- You have experience in building D&I strategies and education programs
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mindset
- You know how to lead cross-functional teams and inspire them
- You have experience in global change management
- You have experience in facilitating in-person and virtual training sessions
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience in developing and delivering presentations to senior management
- You are comfortable with navigating complex organizational structures and dealing with ambiguity
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.