Executive Producer, Emerging Technology
Unity’s new Emerging Technology division looks forward to welcoming you aboard as an Executive Producer! We’re partnering with global leaders in game development to deliver “lighthouse” games that prove and improve Unity’s fitness for purpose across all major game genres!
You’re an inspirational leader who guides our project teams through the delivery of technology and tools for game development while working directly with one of our world-class customers to build tomorrow’s top games. You nurture success through communication, organization, process, and passion. Partnering with the Director of Emerging Technology, you align our development teams, project managers, internal Unity groups, and our customer’s leadership team.
This role will require occasional travel to Unity R&D and customer offices, scheduled on an as-needed basis based on your discretion.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be managing a cross-functional team executing a strategic customer project
- Responsible for all of Unity’s efforts to ensure the successful delivery of the customer’s project at outstanding levels of quality
- Owning processes, schedules, and action plans that guide the project & customer teams towards success
- Weaving the complex, multi-faceted process of game development into a coherent narrative to inspire your team and advise executive leaders
- Advising and assisting organizational leaders with formulating product strategy, capturing customer intelligence, and understanding the needs of your team
What we’re looking for
- Experience as a senior production leader on multiple titles with total team sizes of 20 individuals or more
- Able to write clear, concise documents and give verbal presentations in English
- Can build reports illustrating P/L, team utilization, project timeline, and risks
- Understand the diverse roles and production stages involved in the creation and delivery of video games, and how they impact schedules, requirements, and problem-solving strategies
You might also have
- Been a programmer, technical artist, designer, or artist on a game
- Worked on a “AAA” or similarly high-production-quality title for PCs/consoles
- Given talks or seminars in a public venue or conference
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.