Provide technical support for the fast-growing business and operation needs of Ubisoft Vietnam. Responsible to prepare, manage and deliver the various functioning builds across multiple channels.
- Working with game teams to bring existing titles to various other platforms
- Developing best practices, standards, and workflows to ensure ease of porting/localization
- Integrating game code with third-party platforms / SDKs
- Experience developing and deploying games/apps on different platforms (iOS, Android, Web, etc)
- Ability to work with game teams to gain thorough understanding of their code to facilitate retargeting
- Experience with different deployment platforms such as Apple Store, Google Play, etc.
- Experience working with one or more major game development engines such as Unity, Unreal, Cocos, etc.
- Ability to create automated pipelines for asset conversion, data reformatting, versioning, etc.
- Knowledge of various game development-related tools such as Photoshop/GIMP, 3DS Max, Maya, etc.
- Attractive remuneration package. Reward base on performance.
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment.
- Create value by involving in creative products.
- Being shared and exchange with talents from around the world.
Join Ubisoft and explore new frontiers in tech, entertainment and beyond.
Live in Da Nang to enjoy the most worth-living city in Vietnam.