Lead Gameplay Animator (F/M/NB)
As a Lead at Ubisoft Bordeaux, you would contribute to the development of a skilled Gameplay animation team working on our next unannounced project. You'll also collaborate with other Leads, Producers, and multidisciplinary developers across our AAA production.
What you'll do
- Providing constructive feedback, mentoring, and coaching a team of Gameplay Animators
- Collaborate with Production to prioritize and coordinate the Animation Team’s tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- Supervising the development of high-quality AAA animations
- Creating and maintaining a prospering art culture within the Animation Team
- Ensuring a productive internal workflow and beneficial relationships with external partners
- Collaborating with other Leads, Directors, and cross-functional teams
What you'll bring
You are a motivated and team-oriented Lead, dedicated to the craft of Animation. You find the team's achievements to be motivating and are able to supervise a team of like-minded people by providing feedback and support whenever needed. As an animator, you share our enthusiasm for film and the games industry and are motivated by the chance to bring things to a higher level. Your experience from leading a team allows you to solve problems and organize an effective workflow.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in supervising/leading a team
- Professional experience working with State Machines and Blendtrees
- Experience working in Node-based (Animation) systems, such as Blueprints (Unreal) and Mecanim (Unity)
- Type of contract: Permanent contract - Full Time
- Location : position based in Bordeaux, France-
- Remote work: Hybrid
- Phone Interview with a recruiter
- Interview(s) with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.