The Media Analytics Lead, Marketing Analytics, will be responsible for partnering with the Paid Media team in Ubisoft to understand the business challenges & formulate an analytics plan to address them; Gathering, structuring and analyzing data to derive compelling insights that drive the optimization of our online marketing initiatives. This includes the design and management of data collection and analytics solutions, analysis of the performance of marketing initiatives and their effect on engagement, conversion and retention.
The Marketing Analytics team is primarily located in San Francisco, and works with the business stakeholders such as CRM, Paid Media, AAA brand, Live brand and F2P teams located worldwide. Our goal is to be excellent thought partners to our stakeholders and drive data driven decision making via highly impactful analytics projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate closely with the Paid Media team teams; Understand the brand and marketing objectives and the major initiatives, and how that translates into Media objectives & tactics; Impact the shaping of the media planning process from the perspectives of measurement and understanding incrementality
- Create a measurement plan to identify the key success metrics that help evaluate the performance towards the objectives; also establish a benchmarking methodology and set targets for the key metrics identified
- Assist the media team in crafting the mid-flight optimization plan; Track the relevant metrics and recommend optimizations infight
- Identify successes and key learnings from the current pulse point to inform the pre-launch / post launch analysis/wrap up and help influence planning of future pulse points
- Translate the business questions and challenges from the Paid Media team into Analytics projects
- Collaborate with WW Analytics teams to establish best practices and identify synergies and support global efforts
- Work with the Enterprise Data team to create the ETL pipelines into the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Create, manage and distribute data and insights utilizing analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Python, R, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from SQL Server/Teradata/Snowflake environments which will serve as underpinnings of ad-hoc and recurring analyses
- Construct dashboards as a self-service tool, to support analytics and deep dive projects
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Possesses a technical or quantitative background in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Senior level professional experience in digital marketing analytics
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing industry
- Proven track record working with SQL and Excel; Python, R or comparable statistical modeling tools ; and also Tableau / Datorama
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Solid quantitative skills, and experience utilizing scientific analytic methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques, as well as predictive modeling
- Demonstrated success presenting complex qualitative and quantitative research data in a clear and compelling manner
- Knowledge of or experience using one or more of the following:
- Multi-channel attribution analyses
- Digital marketing platforms –DV360, DCM, Salesforce
- Ad platforms such as Facebook, Google AdWords, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
- Web Analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics)
- Media Mix Modeling
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters