Product Analytics, Senior Analyst
About this Role
Fandom is growing! Our Senior Product Analyst opportunity is a remote position in Poland, and reports to our Senior Manager of Product Analytics.
Fandom is the largest global entertainment platform powered by fans. The Analytics team is a fan of telling compelling stories through diving deep into our data and informing team members of "what's next". You will focus on providing analytical support to our Product & Partner teams located in Poland
- Dig into the "why" behind user behavior, feature usage, and new product launch performance. Provide these analyses to interested team members.
- Partner with important partners on our Product teams to manage an analytics backlog and prioritize your workload based on Return on investment to team OKRs
- Develop user archetypes based on content usage, product feature usage, device type, and other demographic information to build a 360 view of the customer so Fandom can build better products that meets our user's needs
- Create measurements and dashboards to monitor product performance, including new product launches to mitigate risks, measure success, and recommend optimizations
- Analyze A/B and multivariate tests and serve as an advocate for proper experimental design and testing
- Storytell interesting trends across our user base and traffic patterns to technical and non-technical team members. Be able to defend code and translate this code into applicable recommendations
- Maintain relationships with our Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Product Marketing, and other teams that you'll work with
- 4+ years of analytics experience
- Experience creating and delivering a product roadmap
- Experience in SQL and Google Analytics required. We use s3/Athena
- Knowledge of dashboarding tools. We use Mode & Qlik.
- Familiarity with A/B testing and statistical significance techniques such as t-test, ANOVA, correlation etc
- Present insights to creative and technical teams alike
- A passion to share your knowledge. We're a wiki platform at our core.
- Knowledge of Python or R
- Experience working in scrum teams in an Agile environment. You'll work with 3-5 product managers and expected to attend standups, retros, and sprint launches.
Benefits & Perks
- MacBook Pro and all the gear you need for work
- Free access to many popular online courses and books sponsored by our company
- An on-demand budget for education, training, and conferences
- Company stock options
- Company swag packages
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus)
- VTO (Voluntary Time Off) - a day off every quarter for volunteering non-profit
- Frequent team bonding events
- Flexible work hours & time-off
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by our company
- Open, and fan-focused, international work environment
Fandom is the world's largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.