Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Render Programmer to join our growing Google Stadia team! As a Render programmer you will have the opportunity to work on the complete rendering pipeline of our AAA games, adapting industry-leading 3D techniques and algorithms based on the DirectX, to the emerging cloud gaming platform based on the Vulkan API. The new platform offers opportunities for designing creative solutions for existing features, but also brings opportunities for realization of novel ideas through technical solutions that are opening room for so far unseen features in the gaming world.
- Design, implement, upgrade and maintain run-time rendering and graphics pipeline code for our games
- Own, upgrade and maintain our rendering tools, pipeline and related code in our proprietary game engine
- Write clear, maintainable, portable C++ code
- Profile game performance to assess and find rendering bottlenecks and improve overall performance
- Work together with other international Ubisoft studios
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software programming
- In-depth experience and knowledge of C++
- Experience with Vulkan 3D graphics API is a plus
- Experience with HLSL and/or DirectX API
- Passion for game development and real-time graphics
- Knowledge of basic rendering algorithms
- Experience in working with a large codebase and in a large team is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Opportunity to work and learn from the most technically gifted people in the gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as a very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part of the gaming world!