Apr 07, 2023
Workplace Experience Specialist
Our creative work environment rewards new and different ideas. It's an environment that attracts amazing talent from around the globe. No matter which of our locations you join, you'll feel the support of EA's global brand while thriving on our outstanding campuses. At EA, the excitement you feel throughout each workday is made possible by a culture that inspires you to do the best work of your career.
The Workplace Experience team is focused on services but also programs that directly improve employee effectiveness and the office environment.
Reports directly to Workplace Experience Manager
- Respond to all inquiries; develop working relationships with internal customers and delivery of high-quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee office upkeep through management of inventory and coordinating, estimating, and scheduling maintenance and building projects.
- Liaison between the studio and property management.
- Source contractors for non-warranty property and equipment repairs.
- Support Workplace Experience Manager with quoting, bidding, purchasing process, and management of vendors.
- Oversee the tracking of operational spending, including analyzing monthly budgets.
- Work with People Experience and IT department on New Hire onboarding and Departure offboarding.
- Maintain statutory standards and understand the associated environmental and occupational risks and liabilities.
- Participate in regular walkthroughs with the Workplace Experience team and service providers to ensure facility standards are maintained.
- Help with planning on-site moves, including management of the space planning database.
- Collaborate and manage studio events and offsite meetings.
- Oversee third-party contractors' performance levels with the account managers.
- On-call contact in case of emergency. Respond immediately to unplanned and emergency situations, under the guidance of the direct manager or another management team member, within or outside the standard work schedule or circumstances.
- Use thoughtfulness and creativity to develop our space, our culture, and our employee experience to enhance employee engagement and demonstrate EA values.
Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual in French and English.
- Service Oriented.
- Knowledgeable in building management, software systems, PPM's maintenance, health and safety, and budget administration.
- Creative thinker; resolves issues as they arise with best practices and implementation of approved company processes.
- Flexible with changing priorities.
- Manage deliverables and reduce impact to baseline while maintaining a high level of output.
- Use discretion and preserve confidential information.
- Familiarity in the procurement of workplace services.
- Motivated and comprehensive when completing projects and daily activities.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- College coursework or equivalent in a related field.
- Two (2) years experience in a Workplace Experience role.