Employee Communications Intern (Summer 2022) Pathfinder
Marketing| Employee Communications Intern (Summer 2022) Pathfinder
Redwood Shores, CA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
As an Employee Communications intern on the world-famous Global Communications team you will support the development and execution of a global intranet platform update, encompassing content renewal and process creation, and key internal communications initiatives. The position will provide you with the opportunity to connect with key partners around the world. This individual will help support programs and initiatives that engage, align and inspire employees at Electronic Arts.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent project coordination and communication skills, and the ability to be flexible, multi-task and adapt to competing demands.
- Gathers, composes, edits, and posts content for our internal audiences.
- Publishes, distributes, and posts content in our internal communication channels.
- Ability to write clean, clear and concise communications.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, synthesize and apply a range of information and experience quickly in new situations and settings.
- Ability to solicit and quickly incorporate feedback while meeting deadlines.
- Organizational and project management abilities to ensure that deliverables are consistently met.
- Currently enrolled in a BA, BS, or MS program in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A self-starter with a strong passion for storytelling.
- Experience with digital platforms and G-Suite.
- Manage multiple priorities and deliver high-quality results on time.
- Familiar with EA, our games, and the gaming industry.
** Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.