Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Working with the Lead Producer you will help in managing the game’s product development cycle including concept, scope, budget, pre-production, production, approval, quality assurance, code release, foreign translations and ports
- Ensures high quality by reviewing competitive product, evaluating design/technical/art documents and other creative materials, and creating quality tracking documents
- Communicates constantly with the development team and internal departments including Marketing, QA, Operations, Customer Service, Localization, Legal and Ubi.com
- Manages time efficiently by task prioritization, resource coordination, risk assessment and proactive problem solving
- Applies leadership in motivating everyone involved with the projects success to solve key performance issues and increase efficiency
- Assists in any other assignments as directed by manager
- Reports to Executive Producer
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3+ years experience producing or developing console and PC games from conception to code release
- Producer of at least one medium team (20-50 people), good quality (75%+ rated) game on PC or Console, from concept to completion
- Excellent understanding of the Action game genre
- Good project management skills
- Good communication skills (spoken and written)
- Good leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Deep knowledge of multiple genres of console and PC games
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and esports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after five years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status and will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.