We are looking for a Project Manager responsible for the data production on our new game project.
Your everyday duties
- Identify and analyze production processes, with all their dependencies, to create automated workflows for them, to ensure the respect of deadlines, budget, and quality
- Breakdown production needs and creates required tasks
- Coordinate, delegate all involved teams and resources until delivery is reached
- Coordinate outsourcing teams
- Assisting team Leads in creating production plans
- Maintain smooth and up-to-date planning of the topics within his/her areas of responsibility.
- Organize reviews to ensure that the work meets the project plan and quality standards.
- Identify and analyze risks and project priorities with the support of his/her direct manager.
- Make sure about the right follow-up and maintenance of bugs (reports, priorities) from the team
- Ensure smooth communications between different project stakeholders, to ensure that processes are aligned and implemented effectively.
- Ensure smooth and efficient collaboration with outsourcing teams
- Organize clear status updates:
- Manage upstream reporting to Associate Producer / Producer
- You have ideally a basic knowledge of game development (project) from start to end.
- You demonstrate an excellent analytical and problem-solving mind
- You can demonstrate leadership skills
- You have a knowledge of JIRA is a plus, and knowing some production tools is also an asset (Teams, Confluence, Excel, MIRO, MS Project)
- You are articulated and accessible, rigorous, and organized
- You are reactive and rise problems quickly to your direct manager
- You prove a capacity to establish credibility and build strong working relationships with your co-workers, project stakeholders and outsourcing partners.
- As we are an international company, you are fluent in English and geographically mobile
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development