Occupancy Planner - 160701
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Develops, manages, and maintains information and reporting to support global occupancy planning and Real Estate to drive Corporate real estate decisions. Manages occupancy planning projects with refresh and/or new fit-up space, including moves, adds and changes (MAC). Manages and improves existing reporting systems for occupancy planning data for continuity and consistency of data and improvement of data integrity. Works closely with all business units, project, corporate and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term occupancy planning.
- Works with team to develop and maintain global space standards and guidelines.
- Works closely with all business units, project, corporate and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term occupancy planning.
- Design and implement programs, guidelines and processes for high impact in operations and employee experience.
- Ensure program alignment to global and regional priorities, workspace design guidelines, asset management and financial planning cycles.
- Establish and implement processes and methods to maintain accurate and quality space data.
- Provide direction, prioritization, and structure to enable efficient implementation of programs and initiatives.
- Manage space planning projects to schedule, scope and budget, report risks and establish appropriate action plans to ensure projects completion.
- Work cross-functionally with business partners and outsourcing supplier to identify and address systemic issues.
- Solid understanding of occupancy planning, real estate and facilities services models, and ability to reprioritize in response to fluctuating work environment and demand.
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze multiple sets of data and drive decision making.
- Collaborative business partner with the ability to influence across functional and regional boundaries
- Project management, ability to perform in an environment of ambiguity across global time zones, and influence decisions and implementation across the organization
- Ability to collaborate well with cross functional groups and build virtual teams to effectively collaborate with others.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results, meeting, and exceeding expectation
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or Design preferred
Requisition Number: 160701
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Facilities
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.